Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hoss's Community Day!

I want to thank all my friends, teachers, and families who helped me out on Saturday, December 4th at our local Hoss's Steak and Sea restaurant with my community day. Hoss's donated 20% of the check total of those who presented my fundraiser card. I raised another $89.37 towards my trip which is greatly appreciated! We are probably going to do another one in February.

Here are some pictures of me with some teachers and friends who came to help support me while I was out eating with my family.

Me and Hoover Family


Me with Mr. & Mrs Richko


Me, Mrs. Montana, Mrs. Raiford, & Mrs. Schmidt

In some other news, we are currently selling 300 club tickets. Cost of tickets are $5.00 each and will be on sale until December 31st or until tickets last. We will be holding weekly drawing for the first three weeks in January beginning on January first in the amounts of $50, $25, $10, $10, and $10. The final week of January will be $200, $100, $50, $50, $25, and $25. If you are interested in buying a ticket please let us know!

Thanks for stopping by!


Layton

1 comment:

  1. Layton I didn't realize you ewre doing the fundraiser at Hoss' this time of year is so hectic. We will buy a ticket from you:)

    ReplyDelete